Sunday, May 10, 2009

22 Days and counting

Now this bird may not possess the same dignity of an eagle, but it will have to do for the sake of making a point. I took this photo at the Hudson about two months ago. The bird was destined for take off to points unknown. I am also planning on taking flight in the near future. This week will be somewhat crazy. I have to tutor after school 3 of the 5 days. If the institution had their way I'd have to do all five days. My folks are going to Minneapolis on Thursday for Keith's graduation. I'm glad that he made it through school, and I hope he finds a job. A toast is needed in celebration of the accomplishment. Been watching the Phillies, and it's time they get their game in order. It looks like they are in a four way fight for first with only the Nationals being out of the race. Hopefully Chan Ho Park becomes the pitcher they entrust him to be.

Next weekend I will be pulling the flight out to Portland. I am flying right from Newark on Continental non-stop to Portland. I will be there for a short three day span in which I will be helping Meredith move her stuff out to the 'Boro. Hopefully after the work is completed I will be able to jump into the pool. Swimming is a hobby that I do not get to do enough of. Along with traveling out there to help out the job hunt presses on. There are limited openings due to the bad economy. I am getting to the point where I'd switch fields if I had to in an effort to land a job. Anywho, my day is done for now. Mark it! Twenty two days left of teaching this year!

No comments: