Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Still Going Strong!

Tomorrow I have to go to jury duty. This is mildly entertaining because I have no clue what to expect. I know that I'm not amused that I have to pay for parking at the courthouse, yet I will be receiving no payment for my services (because I get paid my work salary for the day). I should not take a net loss to do my civic duty! I've been tired this week as per usual I had issues falling asleep on sunday night.

Tomorrow is also the third math league meet of the year for the mighty presidents. Hopefully the kids do well. They give their best effort, and I'm appreciative of the work that they put in. Their effort shows in their efforts as they are on track to qualify for the county math meet. I ordered pizzas for the event. Who knew you could get 15 large pizzas for under $100 in NY?

The kids have all been hyper this week. I was not impressed with some of their behavior in class. I don't enjoy hearing cursing throughout the day. If i wanted to be cussed out, I would have picked a different job. There were 17 kids after school for extra help. This kind of got tiring by the end of the afternoon. I should be more relaxed after the light day tomorrow.

I'm also excited because I'm halfway through my time between visits in Oregon. I know I'll be living there soon, but I'm super stoked to be almost there for another visit! Definietly missing everyone out there lately!!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Like the picture! You need to put that up on facebook so I can steal it! Plus only 23 more days! Yay!