Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long Time Coming.


I got home from Portland on Sunday night. I had a fabulous trip out to the west coast. I bought a new laptop which will allow me to actually post more blogs on here. It was great to see Meredith, and I know we'll have more time together soon. I will have a job soon, and that will allow us to be closer together. I loved going down and seeing southern Oregon. We got to go to Ashland, Medford and Phoenix. We saw the movie "Marley and Me" on the friday night. I'm not too proud to admit I cried during the ending. There's nothing better than businesses called Tinseltown and Chat Cat! We also tried out the Lithia Water in Ashland which was just fowl! I also was provided the opportunity to see the Blazers Celtics game with Pratt. They played well and came away with the win. The game was highlighted by a 6 on 5 power play in basketball!


This morning MacKenzie died. She looked sickly last night when I got home from work. I was in the processes of calling the vet when she had a seizure. It was painful to bury her, but hopefully she is in peace now. I think I will go look at cats on saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. It sucks when a pet passes on like that, but that's kind of the gig we sign up for when we get 'em, right?

On the topic of cats, if I was to ever get one, I'd have to go for one of those smashed-face, funny lookin' cat.