Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Bowl Is A Comin'

Today was a somewhat productive day. I watched the NFL playoffs tonight. The Arizona Cardinals stunned everyone by making the Super Bowl after beating the Philadelphia Eagles. Who would have predicted such a lowly team would make the Super Bowl? I certainly didn't. Seeing the game made me remember sitting in the University of Phoenix parking lot waiting to go to the Coyotes game. The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Ravens to be the AFC representative in the game. Hopefully the Cardinals will win sending all of the red-clan fans home happy!

I also spent the night grading some papers for class. I am not impressed with the fact that I have one class where the students are lazy while in my other classes the students work pretty hard. There is no reason to not take care of your business and get your work done in my opinion. I believe in hard work and dedication. Apparantly, 14 year olds do not always have the same desire. Tomorrow I may go to the Manhattan Jaspers basketball game if time permits. For now that's all I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting your work done in school has been classified as optional. You know they's got the papers... what else do ya need?